To get the latest updates, Grow your Spritual Health and live a Glorious life, Enter your email address and Subscribe. Its FREE!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not Your Typical Personal Blog

Another blog of mine...

After all those left out blog who turns out to be so hard to update. Here's another one which hopefully I could maintain as long as I can.

This will be about my journey as a Catholic. My documented blessings. My daily reflections about the word of our Lord.

I don't intend to debate and argue with readers in other religion but only to share the good news and show you the path I am walking through with Christ.

I am a certified sinner but I don't wanna dwell so much with my mistakes but rather get up from it and move on.

So much for my first post I hope to have plenty of readers in this blog for I will be posting stories about life, about inspiring things that hopefully somehow can change someones life.

Lets live a glorious life!

No comments:

Post a Comment