To get the latest updates, Grow your Spritual Health and live a Glorious life, Enter your email address and Subscribe. Its FREE!

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 19, 2010

ABSENT AT THE FEAST - PRESENT FOR MY FAMILY

I wasn't able to go the Feast today and I am so sad about it.

For those who doesn't know the Kerygma Feast. It is the happiest place on Earth. I am attending the PICC Feast 2nd session.

I am absent today because my little angels are sick. both of the are suffering from colds. I need to be a mommy for them today and be there for them. My youngest daughter Ashly is more fragile. She is the one who gets sick very easily. She is only ten months as of this day.

Every time my daughter gets sick, I am realizing that God is telling me something. He makes me realize how I left out my daughter sometimes because of other stuffs that I want to do. He is tapping my shoulders to slow down, ease up a little bit and be with my kids.

You see, some times in our lives we forgot why we have to work, and do stuffs that are away from our families. But later on, we will realize that it is actually for our the glory of God and our family as well.

I am guilty of doing different stuffs aside from playing and bonding with my kids. And without them being sick, I wont be able to extend hours being with them.

So today, I decided to stay at home, read stories for Emily and watch out for Ashly. I make sure their medicines are taken on time and that they are getting enough rest so that they'll become better before the birth of our Christ.



Advance Merry Christmas Every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment